With the holidays fast approaching, and COVID-19 cases on the rise, we would like to take a moment to assure you that we are continuing to work diligently to protect the health of our residents in our communities.
Our visitation policies will continue to be based on the AZDHS guidelines. We will not be serving holiday meals, or any other meals, to visitors in the community, nor will visitors be allowed in our community dining and common areas.
If a family member decides to take a resident from the community, we will request that the resident self-quarantine for a period of 14 days upon their return to the community in order to protect the health of other residents.
We hope you take the time to review and consider the Arizona Department of Health Services developed recommendations to help keep everyone safe during the holidays:
- Fresh air: Celebrating in the open air of your yard or a park reduces the chances of transmitting COVID-19, though taking additional precautions is always a good idea. If moving outside isn’t an option, open windows and patio doors to increase ventilation, maintain physical distance, and wear masks when not actively eating or drinking.
- Make it smaller: Reducing the number of individuals and households gathering reduces the risk that someone who is infected will attend. Virtual meeting programs are a great way to connect friends and family, including vulnerable older family members, without the risk of exposing each other to COVID-19.
- Don’t let down your guard: It’s easy to feel safe around relatives and friends you know and trust. In the interest of everyone’s health, wear masks and physically distance around those who aren’t members of your household, including those returning from college, and only hug and touch members of your household. Stay home and join virtually if you feel ill or think you may have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Serve smart: Avoid self-serve setups, buffets, and sharing serving utensils. If sharing food, have one person serve and use single-use options, like plastic utensils.
- Keep hands clean: Wash your hands before and after preparing, serving, and eating food. Consider giving each of your guests a travel-size sanitizer so they can practice good hand hygiene throughout the gathering.
We thank you for your support as we continue to strive to keep our vulnerable residents as safe as possible.
Live life on your
WHY BRIDGEWATER IS
A BETTER CHOICE
Worried About Running
Out Of Money?
We understand. That’s why our dedicated Community Benefits Advocate work with you to help identify potential aid programs and benefits, confirm your eligibility, assist with paperwork, and so much more.
Here’s something even better: our apartment rents and care rates are fixed for each variety of living accommodations and level of care, plus there are no deposits and very low application fees!
Our discreet health monitoring technology proactively identifies and tracks emerging health issues so we can prevent degenerative senior health conditions. Early intervention and care means less downtime, better outcomes and helps maintain a good quality of life. This advanced technology is exclusive to our communities in Arizona.
Most senior communities have daily activities. Our exclusive Equilibrium® activities program takes a proactive approach with residents who are experiencing some cognitive decline. Using a combination of art, music, mindfulness, and cognitive therapies, we help keep minds engaged, bodies active, and spirits high. We provide real-time feedback to residents and their families on how our Equilibrium activities approach result in positive health and wellness outcomes for its participants.
LESS WORRY – MORE LIFE
We provide fun environment that takes away the worry and creates an enjoyable experience by handling life’s to-do list so our residents have plenty of time to enjoy life!
Maintenance free living
Regularly scheduled shopping and leisure outings
Safe and secure community environment
LIFESTYLES & LOCATIONS
failure of collective security essay cialis commercial black actress correct essay online free water pollution research paper exemple de dissertation juridique corrig dissertation critique la chasse galerie alli pills canada child abuse essays introduction is cialis safe for younger men click here cheap dissertation writing services where to buy cialis in malaysia enter viagra increase testosterone scholarship essays format science help homework phd thesis in knowledge management download see url https://cwstat.org/termpaper/essay-education-in-usa/50/ research paper topics civil war prednisone yahoo levitra internet sale dissertation le roman et ses personnages paraphrasing paragraphs lipitor informacion en espanol strong viagra pills enter doxycycline over the counter cvs here follow site https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/dissertation-etat-de-droit-et-democratie/22/ watch Assisted Living
2641 W. Union Hills Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85027
LET’S TALK ABOUT
LESS WORRY & MORE LIFE
Whether you’re looking for assisted living options for yourself, or an aged parent, friend or relative, we’re here to help you, every step of the way. There’s no obligation. Ever.